The Mandelstam School Parent Teacher Association (MPTA)
The goal of the MPTA is to encourage and support the administration and faculty in their efforts to develop each student’s academic and creative potential. The MPTA enhances educational programs and school activities in a spirit of cooperation and camaraderie.
As the parent of a Mandelstam student, you are automatically a member of the MPTA. In being a part of this group, you are welcomed and encouraged to join in the activities the MPTA sponsors. There are various ways for you to get involved at The Mandelstam School.
- Assist as a Room Parent and act as a link between the MPTA and your child’s classroom.
- Serve on event committees.
- Participate in activities celebrating the school’s diversity and creativity.
- Volunteer your time and talents for seasonal events that occur within the school year.
- Attend MPTA meetings and informational workshops where valuable parenting related topics are presented and discussed.
Whether you are a new family to the school or have been here for years, we invite and encourage you to become a part of the MPTA activities.
However you choose to be involved with the MPTA, you will find a community that welcomes and supports you and your family.