The Mandelstam School Parent Association
The goal of the Parent Association (PA) is to encourage and support the administration and faculty in their efforts to develop each student’s academic and creative potential. The PA enhances educational programs and school activities in a spirit of cooperation and camaraderie.
As the parent of a Mandelstam student, you are automatically a member of the Parent Association. In being a part of this group, you are welcomed and encouraged to join in the activities the PA sponsors. There are various ways for you to get involved at The Mandelstam School.
- Assist as a Room Parent and act as a link between the PA and your child’s classroom.
- Serve on event committees.
- Participate in activities celebrating the school’s diversity and creativity.
- Volunteer your time and talents for seasonal events that occur within the school year.
- Attend PA meetings and informational workshops where valuable parenting related topics are presented and discussed.
Whether you are a new family to the school or have been here for years, we invite and encourage you to become a part of the Parent Association activities.
However you choose to be involved with the PA, you will find a community that welcomes and supports you and your family.