Tuition and Fees for 2017 – 2018
A non-refundable enrollment deposit is required to hold your child’s place for the upcoming school year. THE DEPOSIT WILL BE APPLIED TO THE TOTAL TUITION.
Deposit for 1st child – $3,000
Deposit for 2nd & 3rd child – $2,500
|Grade Level||Total Tuition||Plan 1||Plan 2||Plan 3|
|Annual||Bi-Annual||9 Monthly Payments|
|Total Tuition minus Deposit|
Payment Due Dates
We offer options for paying your tuition on a variety of schedules.
|Plan 1 Annual||One payment due by July 1, 2017|
|Plan 2 Bi-Annual||Two payments due July 1, 2017 and January 1, 2018|
|Plan 3 Monthly||Nine (9) monthly payments due on the first of each month, July 2017 through March 2018|
Other Fees and Costs
- One time Non-Refundable Registration Fee – $500.00 New Families Only
- Performing and Fine Arts Fee – $200 per family to be paid with first tuition payment
- Landscape Fee – $500 per family. To be paid with first tuition payment. Funds to be used to install artificial grass playground in front yard
- Lunch included in tuition fees – Snacks to be provided by the parents
- Extended Care – fees and schedule to be announced at a later time
- Family discounts – $500 for 2 students, $1000 for 3 students (included in deposit amount)
- Payments considered late if not paid by the 15th of the month. There shall be a late payment fee of 1.5% per month on the total balance owed.
Parents/Guardians understand and agree that the student is enrolled for the entire school year and that the parents/guardians are liable for the entire year’s tuition fees.